HangZhou Qingtai Water Plant

2006.09-2007.11

Qingtai Water Plant was founded in June 1930. It is the first water supply plant in Zhejiang Province. It is located on the north side of Qingtai Overpass and covers an area of 114 acres. The water source of the water plant is taken from the Qiantang River. In 2006, the water purification technology renovation project was started. The systems of 70,000 tons/day and 80,000 tons/day put into operation in the 1960s and 1970s were successively withdrawn. The technological transformation has added advanced ozone pretreatment and membrane advanced treatment processes. After completion, the treatment scale is 300,000 tons/day, and the precision of water treatment is greatly improved.